Friday, January 30, 2009

PRIDE


This is the good kind. Not the 'Look at me--I'm so awesome" kind of pride. This morning I went to John Mark's school for "Doughnuts With Dad." Dads are invited to come and hang out with their kids, all the while enjoying a tasty doughnut and hearing about the cool stuff that the kids are learning. All of the students had prepared a little picture book for their dads called "My Dad and I..." Here's what John Mark's looked like (with commentary):

Heck yeah, we do!

He thinks I make the best!

My favorite sport and he loves it, too!
Saturdays at the movies is quickly becoming a tradition.
His first experience with this movie was a few weeks ago--HE LOVED IT!
This was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I read him all kinds of stories every night, as well as the Bible. He has so many books that he calls his "favorite."

This made my day, week, month, etc.! His teacher told me that he is constantly talking about God and how he has such a sensitive way about him. I'm so proud of my son! I can't wait to see how God will use this little guy.

7 comments:

Chad said...

J.P., that's awesome. And hey, if God doesn't use him, I will.

melissa said...

sigh.

Melanie said...

I love John Mark Robinson

Ria said...

I guess you know we're crying (happy :)

Grace and Fam said...

Made my heart stop for a sec. COOL.

Anonymous said...

Hope I have a son like him someday!

LEHIGH VALLEY PROJECT said...

Dude, that is simply awesome stuff! :-)

Richie